« Home | Hogstock 2006 Results » | Hogstock » | Old Bull's Observations from the Harpoon » | The Harpoon Championships of New England Barbecue ... » | The countdown » | And so it begins » | Father's Day BBQ » | Say Hello to My Little Friend! » | BBQ by the light of the Firefly » | Bye, bye, money! » 

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 

Thanks!

I want to thank all of our good friends and family who've been patting me on the back and congratulating us for our success in Warren. At the same time, I think it's only fair that I send out a couple of "thank you's" to those who've really helped us have fun cooking the cue'.

Thanks to the Royal Butcher in Braintree, VT, for providing most of my meats and giving me a darned good deal on them. Thanks also goes to Michael Whalen and his family for the spectacular looking lettuce that Farmer Girl bought from him for both our competitions (nothing beats fresh food, folks!). Thanks also go to two barbecue teams - Feeding Friendz for being great friendly people who welcomed me into Harpoon two years ago, and Seabrisket for suggesting team Howling Hog give Warren a try.

We've only just touched on the tip of the iceberg in the world of competition barbecue and its great to know that we've got friends and supporters out there!

Thanks,

Chris