« Home | A new look! » | Smoked meat as a supplement » | Making Smoked Chicken Stock » | A weekend at home! » | I have a cow, Dude! » | The Wedding! » | Bachelor Party! » | Old Cherry » | Ode to steak. » | A kick in the pants! » 

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 

Game on.

Payday is Thursday. I just ordered a brisket from my butcher. Assuming there's no problems with the meat, I aim to be cooking some Cue' this weekend! It's been a bit since I've done the slow and low thing. Mustn't let my skills get rusty!

I'll post pictures and a report if all goes well!

Chris

I hear that, man!

I tried to get a pork shoulder, but the butcher couldn't come up with one on such short notice! So I figured a brisket was the next best thing.

You know the best thing about it? I'm making it just for me and the family! Which means, of course, all the more for me!

Usually, I love to host the party, but occasionally there's something decadent about having a whole chunk o' Cue all to yourself, know what I mean?

Chris

Post a Comment